Leggi il nostro menù
Il menù è disponibile solo in lingua inglese.
We offer South-Eastern Asian specialties for our kind guests. Here are some samples from the selection:
Rickshaw golden plate (for 2 persons): (Chicken satay, prawn skewers, vegetable spring rolls, shrimp spring rolls, home-made samosa and Shanghai dumplings.) as an appetizer. Szechwan hot and sour soup with chicken breast and bamboo shoots.Chicken breast with Thai green curry, eggplant, chili, basil and coconut milk, Wok fried bok choy with shitake mushrooms, ginger and spring onion.
Specialty of the Rickshaw Restaurant
Traditional Peking Duck with Chinese rice pancakes and condiments (served for minimum 2 guests)
Duck has been roasted in Chinese tradition since the Northern and Southern Dynasties. In the Yuan Dynasty, it was one of the favourite meals of the Emperor. By the mid-20th century, Peking duck had become a national symbol of China, favoured by tourists and diplomats alike. The Peking duck became an exclusive Chinese meal as it was served for the political delegations coming to China. Henry Kissinger, Richard Nixon, Fidel Castro, and Helmut Kohl are only some of the great leaders of the world who favoured eating this outstanding meal. Today, it is considered to be a meal for the wealthier social groups. Our Rickshaw Chef, Yang Zhi Jun, prepares this special dish taking care to ensure the meal is a pleasant experience for our visitors.
Star dishes of the Rickshaw
New special home-made noodles by Chef Yang
With one broth from the following:
- Light chicken broth
- Beef and tomato broth
- Hot and sour broth
and one garnish from the following:
- Shredded pork with preserved vegetables and mushrooms
- Chicken, shrimp and squid with vegetables and cashew nuts
- Braised minced pork with shitake mushrooms
- V Mixed vegetables with herbs and soy sauce
Fresh Meagre Fish delection
- Steamed Meagre with bok choy, light fish sauce, ginger and spring onion, served with jasmine rice.
- Grilled Meagre with wok fried vegetables and jasmine rice.
- Braised Meagre in Chinese wine Szechwan style with rice vinegar, served with bean chili sauce,vegetables, fresh coriander and jasmine rice.