Room Service Waiter/ess
||Room Service Waiter/ess
||Room Service Manager
|Full Time/Part Time:
Room Service Waiter/ess at Corinthia Hotel London
We are currently seeking a Room Service Waiter/ess to join our growing room service team.
Corinthia Hotel London combines contemporary flair with traditional grandeur. The hotel features 294 beautiful bedrooms, including 36 suites and 7 stunning penthouse suites, 24-hour flexible check-in/check-out, and some of the most interesting and happening food and beverage destinations in London.
London’s most exciting luxury 5* hotel opened its doors in spring 2011 and offers exceptional opportunities for individuals who are professional craftspeople in their chosen career and we are seeking this pivotal role within our expanding Room Service team.
Providing individual service with precision and empathy for our guests you will be the heart and soul of this iconic 21st Century Grand Hotel. Our culture is strong, vibrant and distinctive. Our talent development opportunities are excellent and ongoing as our company and brand evolves.
Our iconic hotel lies at the heart of the capital. Facing the River Thames, it is within easy walking distance of the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square, the National Gallery and the London Eye. A short stroll will take you to Buckingham Palace, West End theatres, Covent Garden, Piccadilly Circus and the grand shopping thoroughfares of Regent Street and Bond Street.
Scope and Purpose
As a Room Service Waiter/ess you will ensure that service to all guests is efficient and courteous and exceeds our operating standards at all times. You will also be answering the telephone to take food & beverage orders, maximising revenue where possible and you will ensure the correct accompaniments are presented on our exquisite trolley service.
We are looking for individuals with previous Room Service experience and understand what it takes to be the best and preferably with proven success in a similar environment. If you are a team player, keen to learn with a desire to excel, and have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills please do apply.
Other skills that will need to be demonstrated include:
• Exceptional customer care skills
• Empathy for your colleagues
• Ability to work under pressure
• Pride and attention to detail in your work
• The finest personal presentation
• Distinctive, professional and warm personality
• Confidence & professionalism in dealing with high profile clients
• 20 paid holidays per annum (plus bank/public holidays)
• Complimentary dry cleaning of business attire/uniform
• Discounted Salon, Spa, Food and Beverage and accommodation rates – in London and across our the Corinthia Hotel International portfolio
• Complimentary meals on duty
• Professional learning and development programs
• Intra & intercompany transfer opportunities (subject to service & performance)
• Stakeholder pension entitlement
• Season ticket loan
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.